Volunteer Board Members Required
Help shape the future of Manchester Craft & Design Centre
Manchester Craft & Design (MCAD) is a not for profit Social Enterprise with a voluntary Board of Directors, who meet four times per year. Our mission is to be an unforgettable place to make, see and buy contemporary craft and design. We also offer a rich portfolio of services including educational projects, exhibitions and the incubation of new talent and creative businesses.
The purpose of The Board is to help steer the Centre through a process of development and change to help us realise our strategic ambitions. The Board also plays an important role in defining how the Centre contributes as a major cultural asset for the City of Manchester and the North West.
We are working towards a Board that is representative of the diversity of 21st century Britain, and are seeking a combination of the following skills, knowledge and experience to complement existing Directors:
- Project management and capital programmes
- Property management / development / management of contractors in capital works
- Knowledge of operating as a trustee / governance of a charity
- Artistic / creative business
- Experience of working in the arts and cultural sector
For further information or to express an interest contact Kate Day, Director on 0161 832 4274 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for expressions of interest: 30/6/2017
- Introducing MCAD Introducing-MCAD-2017.doc