How you can make a difference
Our offer to you
- The opportunity to become involved with Manchester Craft & Design Centre (MCDC): a unique base for creative enterprise and a home to an independent creative community dedicated to supporting craft and design talent in Manchester, the North West and beyond.
- Access to a programme of special events designed to bring you and your staff closer to the Centre and our work.
- Opportunities to use the Centre for meetings and events throughout the year (excluding catering if required).
- Links to networks of like-minded peers through local events.
- Accreditation on our digital media and print.
- Twice yearly bulletins to keep you in touch with developments.
- An annual review to discuss progress.
What we ask in return
- An investment to ensure long term sustainability of the Centre and our resident makers’ businesses.
- A genuine passion for supporting MCDC and our contribution to Manchester’s arts and culture.
- To be part of MCDC at a crucial point in our development, as we look to increase our profile and expand our scope.
£500 per year excl. VAT
noun 1. a hand-operated or power-driven apparatus for weaving fabrics. By 1818 there were 32 factories in Manchester containing 5732 looms
£1,000 per year excl. VAT
noun 1. the worker bee was adopted as a motif for Manchester during the Industrial Revolution, representing Macunians’ hard work and the city being a hive of activity
£2,000 per year excl. VAT
noun 1. a device used to pick up threads in the weaving, crocheting and knitting processes; a tool used in the catching and displaying of fish for sale at a wet market
What’s in it for you?
For further details, or to discuss other options for supporting the Centre’s work, please email our Director, Kate Day, or call 0161 832 4274