For most products, you have 28 days to notify the seller if you want to return or exchange the item. This period will expire 28 days from the day on which you receive the goods you have ordered.
How to return or exchange a product
- Contact the seller to let them know that you wish to return or exchange a product by either:
- outlining this to the seller directly by clicking ‘contact this seller’ on the item description page OR
- emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and order number specified in the subject line.
- If already received, package the item up and send it back to the seller within 14 days of letting us know that you want to return the product (we recommend you use a signed-for delivery service with proof of postage). Please note that you will have to bear the direct cost of returning the product.
- As the seller’s payment agent, we will process the refund directly to your payment card or Paypal account, in no more than:
- 14 days after the day the product is received by the seller; or
- if earlier, 14 days after the date you provide evidence that you have returned the product to the seller
Please don’t destroy or throw away any product, even if it’s faulty, before you’ve spoken to the seller and agreed that doing so won’t affect any refund you may be entitled to.
Please note that you are liable for any diminished value of the product resulting from the handling of the product in any way other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the product while you are responsible for it (this includes, in the context of a return, when the product is in transit back to the seller).
All sellers comply with our returns policy, giving you peace of mind when ordering. If you have any further questions, please get in touch with us at email@example.com or call 0161 832 4274.
Gift vouchers are refundable within seven business days of purchase.
What you can’t send back
Unfortunately, some items are non-returnable:
- Anything that’s made to your specific requirements (ie: outside of standard customisation options offered by the seller to all customers), is personalised or otherwise can’t be resold due to a bespoke element
- Creative pieces that are specially commissioned when you place an order, further information may be requested from the seller.