WORKSHOP : March 16, 2017.
Practical branding and story telling tools for makers
with Patricia Van Den Akker
***This workshop has now sold out, please email email@example.com to join the waiting list. Tickets available for Maker Meet Up here***
Thursday 16th March, 10am – 4pm
£20 per person
Many craftspeople talk about improving their brand or telling their story. But where do you start? What can you do? And how do you do it without loads of money? In this workshop Patricia van den Akker will work with you on:
– What actually is branding? And why is creating a brand important for makers?
– How to create your own brand – step by step with lots of creative exercises and examples.
– Who are your clients and how can you make your brand more attractive to them?
– Story telling – what do you want to be known for and how to tell the stories that matter.
– How to find ‘your voice’ and what to write, tweet and blog about.
– Create your own action plan to improve your branding or rebrand your website.
Patricia van den Akker is the Director of The Design Trust, and she is known for her practical but strategic approach to business development for small creative businesses. She talks and writes regularly about creative business development, marketing, social media and much more. She will inspire you to rethink your brand and positioning, and to get you into action to create a brand that works better for you and your dream clients.
Book your place here…
Stay on after the workshop for our free social and networking event for makers. Tickets available here…
You may also be interested in
Bolton University Graduate Showcase extended
by Alicia Here at Manchester Craft & Design Centre we are passionate about supporting new graduates. Currently, we have two University of Bolton Textiles & Surface Design graduates- Carys Lavin and Tiffany Maksymow- exhibiting in space2. Their three-day showcase was initially supposed to end tomorrow but due to popularity we have decided to extend…
MCDC Makers on Tour: Buy Art Fair
by Agathe 27th – 29th October 2017 Buy Art Fair brings galleries and artists to Manchester from across the UK. Over 3,000 original artworks will be for sale and there will be a host of exclusive events and activities at the fair and across the city. Find out more on their website here. Manchester Craft…