EVENT : August 27, 2014.
Live Twitter Chat – Ask MCDC
Twitter Chats #AskMCDC
The team here at MCDC love a good chat.
We especially love talking about what and how we do what we do, how we got here, what’s happening in the city and the bigger questions about arts, culture & of course craft in todays ever changing landscape.
We are frequently inundated with questions from student, graduates, visitors and makers, so we thought we should open up this dialogue to our loyal Twitter Family and get your thoughts, views and opinions too.
The MCDC team will be hosting a number of Twitter chats about a wide range of subjects throughout the summer, creating a gathering place for the creative community to connect and communicate.
How to ‘Join the convo’
1. Grab a brew (or beverage of your choice)
2. Make sure you are following us @ManchesterCraft
3. Add the hashtag #AskMCDC to your tweets & the specific topic hashtag e.g.: #GradChat to make sure you are in the conversation.
4. Say hello & don’t be scared to get stuck in! 🙂
5. Our chats will be completely unscripted except for our chosen topic.
6. There are no rules except to be kind & respectful to each other.
Feel free to tweet us before the live chat or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have! Plus keep an eye on our website for future Twitter chats this summer.
You may also be interested in
On the Wire: Call for Submissions
Are you a designer or maker wanting to exhibit in Manchester? On The Wire is a fantastic opportunity at Manchester Craft & Design Centre which allows a selection of artists to hang their work from a suspended wire overlooking our beautiful entrance area. This opportunity is open to any maker working in the UK in any…
Written By Sophie. An effective brand and branding strategy can help your craft business stay ahead of the game, draw new customers in and give you an amazing edge to your competitors. No matter if your brand is a large scale company or a small scale start up, consistent and sharp branding is critical. So,…