WORKSHOP : September 6, 2017.
Funding & Finance Advice Workshop
Raising finance for your creative business or project
Wednesday 6th September 2017, 12.45 – 5.30pm, £40
Are you looking for advice and top tips on funding and financial options for your creative business?
Why is this day worth attending?
– To highlight the fundraising possibilities for your business or project and how to achieve these aims
– To support you and your ideas for a project you need funding for
– To introduce you to the wealth of options available for your creative business and ideas throughout your business development journey
Who is speaking and advising?
– Steph Graham, Arts and Fundraising Consultant, Adapt for Arts.
– Crafts Council Talent Development Manager
– Arts Council Relationship manager for the North West
– Experienced maker highlighting their experience in funding their creative practice
The day’s proceedings will cover:
– Grants and trust funding
– Crowd funding
– Case studies presented by a maker who has secured funding for projects or business development
This workshop is being delivered in partnership with the Crafts Council. To book a place click here…
You may also be interested in
Coronavirus update: MCAD is currently closed to the public, but we’re still making!
Looking after the health & wellbeing of our makers, staff & volunteers is a priority. After careful consideration of the coronavirus pandemic, we’ve decided we will be closed to the public until further notice. Behind the scenes, our makers will be continuing to get creative and making here at the Centre or at home, and…
Craft Term: Workshops
18 Feb – 20 Feb, Booking via Eventbrite This half-term come and get making at our Craft Term workshops. From weaving inspired by our new ‘#MagicCarpet’ exhibition to helping to create a giant sculpture in clay, we have a diverse selection of make-and-do activities to suit all ages and abilities. Craft Term: Wonderful Weaving, 18…