WORKSHOP : September 6, 2017.
Funding & Finance Advice Workshop
Raising finance for your creative business or project
Wednesday 6th September 2017, 12.45 – 5.30pm, £40
Are you looking for advice and top tips on funding and financial options for your creative business?
Why is this day worth attending?
– To highlight the fundraising possibilities for your business or project and how to achieve these aims
– To support you and your ideas for a project you need funding for
– To introduce you to the wealth of options available for your creative business and ideas throughout your business development journey
Who is speaking and advising?
– Steph Graham, Arts and Fundraising Consultant, Adapt for Arts.
– Crafts Council Talent Development Manager
– Arts Council Relationship manager for the North West
– Experienced maker highlighting their experience in funding their creative practice
The day’s proceedings will cover:
– Grants and trust funding
– Crowd funding
– Case studies presented by a maker who has secured funding for projects or business development
This workshop is being delivered in partnership with the Crafts Council. To book a place click here…
You may also be interested in
Bolton University Graduate Showcase extended
by Alicia Here at Manchester Craft & Design Centre we are passionate about supporting new graduates. Currently, we have two University of Bolton Textiles & Surface Design graduates- Carys Lavin and Tiffany Maksymow- exhibiting in space2. Their three-day showcase was initially supposed to end tomorrow but due to popularity we have decided to extend…
MCDC Makers on Tour: Buy Art Fair
by Agathe 27th – 29th October 2017 Buy Art Fair brings galleries and artists to Manchester from across the UK. Over 3,000 original artworks will be for sale and there will be a host of exclusive events and activities at the fair and across the city. Find out more on their website here. Manchester Craft…