WORKSHOP : September 6, 2017.
Funding & Finance Advice Workshop
Raising finance for your creative business or project
Wednesday 6th September 2017, 12.45 – 5.30pm, £40
Are you looking for advice and top tips on funding and financial options for your creative business?
Why is this day worth attending?
– To highlight the fundraising possibilities for your business or project and how to achieve these aims
– To support you and your ideas for a project you need funding for
– To introduce you to the wealth of options available for your creative business and ideas throughout your business development journey
Who is speaking and advising?
– Steph Graham, Arts and Fundraising Consultant, Adapt for Arts.
– Crafts Council Talent Development Manager
– Arts Council Relationship manager for the North West
– Experienced maker highlighting their experience in funding their creative practice
The day’s proceedings will cover:
– Grants and trust funding
– Crowd funding
– Case studies presented by a maker who has secured funding for projects or business development
This workshop is being delivered in partnership with the Crafts Council. To book a place click here…
You may also be interested in
Photographing your Handmade Work
Written By Sophie. Making sure that you get high-quality, professional photos of your handmade work is perhaps the most important marketing technique for your creative business. Photographs of what you make are not only essential for advertising, but they are the first thing that your customers will see when flicking through your social media…
Perfect Presents: Christmas Shopping Guide 3
By Helene Buy handmade this Christmas and find your perfect presents! Fancy taking your partner/friend/Mum’s breath away this Christmas? Look no further than the slow, detailed work of a handmade, unique piece from MCDC. This time we have atmospheric paintings, porcelain petals and everything in between. First off is a painting influenced by an awe…