WORKSHOP : September 6, 2017.
Funding & Finance Advice Workshop
Raising finance for your creative business or project
Wednesday 6th September 2017, 12.45 – 5.30pm, £40
Are you looking for advice and top tips on funding and financial options for your creative business?
Why is this day worth attending?
– To highlight the fundraising possibilities for your business or project and how to achieve these aims
– To support you and your ideas for a project you need funding for
– To introduce you to the wealth of options available for your creative business and ideas throughout your business development journey
Who is speaking and advising?
– Steph Graham, Arts and Fundraising Consultant, Adapt for Arts.
– Crafts Council Talent Development Manager
– Arts Council Relationship manager for the North West
– Experienced maker highlighting their experience in funding their creative practice
The day’s proceedings will cover:
– Grants and trust funding
– Crowd funding
– Case studies presented by a maker who has secured funding for projects or business development
This workshop is being delivered in partnership with the Crafts Council. To book a place click here…
You may also be interested in
Studio Space Opportunities
** NEW STUDIO SPACE OPPORTUNITIES ** Studio Space Opportunity – Studio 5 A rare and unique business opportunity has become available at Manchester Craft and Design Centre. RA Designs, our most established business, is looking for a studio share (studio 5). This is suitable for someone mid-career who is looking to expand their business….
Future Makers 2019
Future Makers 2019 launch: Thursday 7 February, 6pm – 8pm, free Each year our Resident Makers hand pick innovative makers who are either studying, have recently graduated, or just starting their creative businesses. Our makers generously share their studios and expertise with the Future Makers, showcasing and selling their work and bringing emerging craft and design…