WORKSHOP : September 6, 2017.
Funding & Finance Advice Workshop
Raising finance for your creative business or project
Wednesday 6th September 2017, 12.45 – 5.30pm, £40
Are you looking for advice and top tips on funding and financial options for your creative business?
Why is this day worth attending?
– To highlight the fundraising possibilities for your business or project and how to achieve these aims
– To support you and your ideas for a project you need funding for
– To introduce you to the wealth of options available for your creative business and ideas throughout your business development journey
Who is speaking and advising?
– Steph Graham, Arts and Fundraising Consultant, Adapt for Arts.
– Crafts Council Talent Development Manager
– Arts Council Relationship manager for the North West
– Experienced maker highlighting their experience in funding their creative practice
The day’s proceedings will cover:
– Grants and trust funding
– Crowd funding
– Case studies presented by a maker who has secured funding for projects or business development
This workshop is being delivered in partnership with the Crafts Council. To book a place click here…
You may also be interested in
On the Wire: Call for Submissions
Are you a designer or maker wanting to exhibit in Manchester? On The Wire is a fantastic opportunity at Manchester Craft & Design Centre which allows a selection of artists to hang their work from a suspended wire overlooking our beautiful entrance area. This opportunity is open to any maker working in the UK in any…
Written By Sophie. An effective brand and branding strategy can help your craft business stay ahead of the game, draw new customers in and give you an amazing edge to your competitors. No matter if your brand is a large scale company or a small scale start up, consistent and sharp branding is critical. So,…