WORKSHOP : September 6, 2017.
Funding & Finance Advice Workshop
Raising finance for your creative business or project
Wednesday 6th September 2017, 12.45 – 5.30pm, £40
Are you looking for advice and top tips on funding and financial options for your creative business?
Why is this day worth attending?
– To highlight the fundraising possibilities for your business or project and how to achieve these aims
– To support you and your ideas for a project you need funding for
– To introduce you to the wealth of options available for your creative business and ideas throughout your business development journey
Who is speaking and advising?
– Steph Graham, Arts and Fundraising Consultant, Adapt for Arts.
– Crafts Council Talent Development Manager
– Arts Council Relationship manager for the North West
– Experienced maker highlighting their experience in funding their creative practice
The day’s proceedings will cover:
– Grants and trust funding
– Crowd funding
– Case studies presented by a maker who has secured funding for projects or business development
This workshop is being delivered in partnership with the Crafts Council. To book a place click here…
You may also be interested in
Spotted 2018 : Interview with Ishy Miller
Ishy Miller graduated from the Textile Design course at The Duncan of Jordanstone College of Art & Design, University of Dundee earlier this year, she strives to show to beginners interested in dressmaking how the craft can be straightforward and gratifying, as opposed to its often difficult and daunting perceptions. She develops simplified dressmaking kits ideal for…
Spotted 2018 : Interview with Meghan Graydon Darby
Meghan graduated from the Textiles in Practice course at Manchester school of Art earlier this year. Meghan looks at the everyday and the many things we tend to overlook as part of our identity and culture. She explores elements from her past surroundings and identity as part of her primary inspiration, referring to the traits of…