WORKSHOP : September 6, 2017.
Funding & Finance Advice Workshop
Raising finance for your creative business or project
Wednesday 6th September 2017, 12.45 – 5.30pm, £40
Are you looking for advice and top tips on funding and financial options for your creative business?
Why is this day worth attending?
– To highlight the fundraising possibilities for your business or project and how to achieve these aims
– To support you and your ideas for a project you need funding for
– To introduce you to the wealth of options available for your creative business and ideas throughout your business development journey
Who is speaking and advising?
– Steph Graham, Arts and Fundraising Consultant, Adapt for Arts.
– Crafts Council Talent Development Manager
– Arts Council Relationship manager for the North West
– Experienced maker highlighting their experience in funding their creative practice
The day’s proceedings will cover:
– Grants and trust funding
– Crowd funding
– Case studies presented by a maker who has secured funding for projects or business development
This workshop is being delivered in partnership with the Crafts Council. To book a place click here…
You may also be interested in
How to Get Your Handmade Work Stocked in Craft Shops
Written By Sophie Holt. Whether you are an established maker or just starting out, there can be many benefits to selling your handmade crafts via a third party. From craft shops to museums and galleries, having your work stocked within an already established business can be a great way to get your name out…
Job Vacancy: Creative Enterprise Officer
Creative Enterprise Officer £24,000 pro rata (3 days per week) — Closing date for applications: 10am Tuesday 3rd April. Fixed Term Contract until 31/3/2019 (with possibility of extension) MCAD is about to embark on its next stage of development, and has secured funding through Arts Council England’s National Portfolio for 2018-22. The Creative Enterprise Officer is…