WORKSHOP : September 6, 2017.
Funding & Finance Advice Workshop
Raising finance for your creative business or project
Wednesday 6th September 2017, 12.45 – 5.30pm, £40
Are you looking for advice and top tips on funding and financial options for your creative business?
Why is this day worth attending?
– To highlight the fundraising possibilities for your business or project and how to achieve these aims
– To support you and your ideas for a project you need funding for
– To introduce you to the wealth of options available for your creative business and ideas throughout your business development journey
Who is speaking and advising?
– Steph Graham, Arts and Fundraising Consultant, Adapt for Arts.
– Crafts Council Talent Development Manager
– Arts Council Relationship manager for the North West
– Experienced maker highlighting their experience in funding their creative practice
The day’s proceedings will cover:
– Grants and trust funding
– Crowd funding
– Case studies presented by a maker who has secured funding for projects or business development
This workshop is being delivered in partnership with the Crafts Council. To book a place click here…
You may also be interested in
Studio Space Opportunity
About the Studio – 18/19 A rare and unique business opportunity has become available at Manchester Craft and Design Centre, in the fashionable Northern Quarter area. Located on the second floor, studio 18/19 is a large, bright work and retail space. It is close to the sink (suitable for ceramicists) and sits between two long…
Kaylee Jenkinson shortlisted for Manchester Culture Awards
Kaylee Jenkinson, our former Exhibitions and Events Officer of six years, is a leading Manchester-based champion of independent makers and handmade craft, bringing her passion and knowledge of the subject to all those she supports and the exhibitions she creates. During her time at the Centre she curated an incredibly diverse and inspiring programme of…