WORKSHOP : September 6, 2017.
Funding & Finance Advice Workshop
Raising finance for your creative business or project
Wednesday 6th September 2017, 12.45 – 5.30pm, £40
Are you looking for advice and top tips on funding and financial options for your creative business?
Why is this day worth attending?
– To highlight the fundraising possibilities for your business or project and how to achieve these aims
– To support you and your ideas for a project you need funding for
– To introduce you to the wealth of options available for your creative business and ideas throughout your business development journey
Who is speaking and advising?
– Steph Graham, Arts and Fundraising Consultant, Adapt for Arts.
– Crafts Council Talent Development Manager
– Arts Council Relationship manager for the North West
– Experienced maker highlighting their experience in funding their creative practice
The day’s proceedings will cover:
– Grants and trust funding
– Crowd funding
– Case studies presented by a maker who has secured funding for projects or business development
This workshop is being delivered in partnership with the Crafts Council. To book a place click here…
You may also be interested in
University of Bolton Pop-up Exhibition Showcase Winners
We are delighted to announce the winners of our 2021 Pop-up Exhibition Showcase with The University of Bolton’s Textiles in Practice degree. Each year we select graduates with exceptional talent and passion to create a pop-up exhibition at Manchester Craft and Design Centre. The showcase is a chance to present and sell their work to…
MCDC’s 15th Graduate Exhibition Prize 2021
We’re really excited to announce our 15th Graduate Exhibition Award in partnership with Manchester School of Art. The past 18 months have been incredibly challenging for all of us, and this year’s graduates have done incredibly well to produce a high-quality online exhibition of a huge range of works. In response to the difficult…