WORKSHOP : September 6, 2017.
Funding & Finance Advice Workshop
Raising finance for your creative business or project
Wednesday 6th September 2017, 12.45 – 5.30pm, £40
Are you looking for advice and top tips on funding and financial options for your creative business?
Why is this day worth attending?
– To highlight the fundraising possibilities for your business or project and how to achieve these aims
– To support you and your ideas for a project you need funding for
– To introduce you to the wealth of options available for your creative business and ideas throughout your business development journey
Who is speaking and advising?
– Steph Graham, Arts and Fundraising Consultant, Adapt for Arts.
– Crafts Council Talent Development Manager
– Arts Council Relationship manager for the North West
– Experienced maker highlighting their experience in funding their creative practice
The day’s proceedings will cover:
– Grants and trust funding
– Crowd funding
– Case studies presented by a maker who has secured funding for projects or business development
This workshop is being delivered in partnership with the Crafts Council. To book a place click here…
You may also be interested in
Meet the Makers this Autumn
Our makers are excited to back at the workbench and open four days a week, Tuesday to Saturday, 10am to 5.30pm this October and November. Our historic fish market building is the perfect place for a relaxed and inspiring shopping trip, where you can meet the makers behind the work and discover fantastic one-off gifts (or treats for yourself). Buying handmade craft and design is also a great way to show your…
Support our Unique Space for Making
In these tough times, we have been helping the many small craft businesses at the Centre with rent relief and business support to help them through the Covid-19 crisis. As a charity we rely on the kindness of our wonderful supporters who share our passion for craft and design. We work closely with local residents,…