EVENT : August 27, 2014.
Live Twitter Chat – Ask MCDC
Twitter Chats #AskMCDC
The team here at MCDC love a good chat.
We especially love talking about what and how we do what we do, how we got here, what’s happening in the city and the bigger questions about arts, culture & of course craft in todays ever changing landscape.
We are frequently inundated with questions from student, graduates, visitors and makers, so we thought we should open up this dialogue to our loyal Twitter Family and get your thoughts, views and opinions too.
The MCDC team will be hosting a number of Twitter chats about a wide range of subjects throughout the summer, creating a gathering place for the creative community to connect and communicate.
How to ‘Join the convo’
1. Grab a brew (or beverage of your choice)
2. Make sure you are following us @ManchesterCraft
3. Add the hashtag #AskMCDC to your tweets & the specific topic hashtag e.g.: #GradChat to make sure you are in the conversation.
4. Say hello & don’t be scared to get stuck in! 🙂
5. Our chats will be completely unscripted except for our chosen topic.
6. There are no rules except to be kind & respectful to each other.
Feel free to tweet us before the live chat or email email@example.com with any questions you may have! Plus keep an eye on our website for future Twitter chats this summer.
You may also be interested in
Sunday 2nd October 2016: Closure for Maintenance
Manchester Craft & Design Centre will be closed to the public on Sunday 2nd October due to essential building maintenance. We will be open to the public as normal from Monday 3rd October, 10am – 5.30pm.
Autumn at MCDC
Thurs 3rd Nov, 6-8pm Studio Lates Exclusive after-hours access to our exhibition and studio-shops, meet our resident makers, live music, drinks and a chance to make your own copper ring. Win tickets here… Fri 9th Sept – Sun 30th October, Mon-Sat 10-5.30 & Sun 11-5, free Exhibition: HAND CRAFT We’ve joined forces with emergent British design studio…