WORKSHOP : September 6, 2017.
Funding & Finance Advice Workshop
Raising finance for your creative business or project
Wednesday 6th September 2017, 12.45 – 5.30pm, £40
Are you looking for advice and top tips on funding and financial options for your creative business?
Why is this day worth attending?
– To highlight the fundraising possibilities for your business or project and how to achieve these aims
– To support you and your ideas for a project you need funding for
– To introduce you to the wealth of options available for your creative business and ideas throughout your business development journey
Who is speaking and advising?
– Steph Graham, Arts and Fundraising Consultant, Adapt for Arts.
– Crafts Council Talent Development Manager
– Arts Council Relationship manager for the North West
– Experienced maker highlighting their experience in funding their creative practice
The day’s proceedings will cover:
– Grants and trust funding
– Crowd funding
– Case studies presented by a maker who has secured funding for projects or business development
This workshop is being delivered in partnership with the Crafts Council. To book a place click here…
You may also be interested in
Jahday Ford & Joe Hillary shortlisted for prestigious prize
Jahday Ford and Joe Hillary – winners of our 2017 MMU Graduate Award – have been shortlisted for the first-ever UK Rado Star Prize with their ‘Breathe’ project. The Rado Star Prize is an established competition that has run in countries around the world, supporting young, unestablished designers and giving them a platform to present their…
AP Focus: Nonusual – Gropes
“GROPES ARE UNIQUE LEATHER HANDLEBAR GRIPS. THEY OFFER THE BIKE CUSTOMISATION ENTHUSIAST AN INDIVIDUAL AND EYE-CATCHING ALTERNATIVE TO THE USUAL HANDLEBAR COVERINGS.” Gropes were inspired by original leather-wrap grips, but re-created with a twist. Gropes are hand-made from high quality vegetable tanned cowhides from Italy with pre-punched holes and come with a pair of laces. They…