Spotted at GNCCF – Digital Award 2013
Here at Manchester Craft & Design Centre we have been spotting talent at regional and national shows since 2011. Our team of judges select makers and artists who we believe are the “ones to watch”, and potential future stars of the arts, craft and design scenes.
As a creative organisation, we are committed to the ongoing support and development of upcoming talent. For the very first time MCDC is delighted to be offering an exciting and innovative new prize exclusively for the Great Northern Contemporary Craft Fair 2013.
This year we will be awarding one gifted artist/maker the first ever ‘MCDC Spotted Digital Award’.
This recipient of this prestigious award will receive marketing support and promotion across numerous digital platforms like no other.
The MCDC Spotted Digital Award consists of:
– 1 year online sales platform via www.craftanddesign.com as the first featured artist outside the centre itself, commencing in January 2014
– Individual artist profile on www.craftanddesign.com with artist biography as well as images and video content (for 1 year)
– 1 month as MCDC featured artist across all digital platforms
– In-house blog, review, interview or write up with our Exhibitions & Events Officer
– Press release and online marketing support from our Marketing & Digital Manager
– Specific inclusions to our fortnightly e-flyer to our database
– Creation and sharing of a vox pop promotional video
– Free membership to the Manchester Craft and Design Makers’ Network
We are very excited to be selecting the first-ever recipient of the MCDC Spotted Digital Award at the 2013 Great Northern Contemporary Craft Fair.